- 2 sheets of A3 paper, 250 gsm (305x305 mm at least)
- stapler and staples
CC BY-SA Katrien van Riet
1. Laser cut the template called "dodecahedronBOTTOM9".
2. Cut out the template (after laser cutting, it's still attached to the paper in 5 spots) and fold along the dotted lines.
3. Start stapling the tabs together of the adjacent pentagons. You can glue them together after they're stapled together.
4. Laser cut the template called "dodecahedronTOP9".
5. Cut out the template (after laser cutting, it's still attached to the paper in 5 spots) and fold along the dotted lines.
6. Start stapling tabs with corresponding letters to each other. You can later glue them together completely.
7. Once you've stapled the tabs together, start glueing the unmarked tabs of the neighbouring pentagons together.
8. Finally, laser cut the template called "dodecahedron base". You only need one pentagon. Alternatively, you can cut one out yourself from scrap paper.
9. Glue the base to the little tabs sticking out at the bottom of the lamp.
10. Put light inside!