This is a game box for game cards, such as magic cards. The box is completely parametric. You will need OpenSCAD to open de document.
Cost estimation :
You will need wood and glue for this.
Step by step instructions:
- (Download OpenSCAD (http://www.openscad.org/) ).
- Download the box file and open it in OpenSCAD.
- Enter the variables you'd like to use (the box is fully customisable).
- Export the file to .dxf .
- Open the .dxf in Inkscape (http://www.openscad.org/).
- Position the parts to your liking (for faster cutting, "combine" the lines for the parts that need to be cut as one piece, then join the nodes)
- Export the drawing to Visicut (https://hci.rwth-aachen.de/visicut). You can also use Visicut on the FabLab computer.